Now showing 1 - 10 of 27
- PublicationCancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived with Disability, and Disability-Adjusted Life Years for 29 Cancer Groups from 2010 to 2019
;Global Burden of Disease 2019 Cancer Collaboration ;Global Burden of Disease 2019 Cancer Collaboration Authors: ;Kocarnik Jonathan M. ;Compton Kelly ;Dean Frances E. ;Fu Weijia ;Gaw Brian L. ;Harvey James D. ;Henrikson Hannah Jacqueline ;Lu Dan ;Pennini Alyssa ;Xu Rixing ;Ababneh Emad ;Abbasi-Kangevari Mohsen ;Abbastabar Hedayat ;Abd-Elsalam Sherief M. ;Abdoli Amir ;Abedi Aidin ;Abidi Hassan ;Abolhassani Hassan ;Adedeji Isaac Akinkunmi ;Adnani Qorinah Estiningtyas Sakilah ;Advani Shailesh M. ;Afzal Muhammad Sohail ;Aghaali Mohammad ;Ahinkorah Bright Opoku ;Ahmad Sajjad ;Ahmad Tauseef ;Ahmadi Ali ;Ahmadi Sepideh ;Ahmed Rashid Tarik ;Ahmed Salih Yusra ;Akalu Gizachew Taddesse ;Aklilu Addis ;Akram Tayyaba ;Akunna Chisom Joyqueenet ;Al Hamad Hanadi ;Alahdab Fares ;Al-Aly Ziyad ;Ali Saqib ;Alimohamadi Yousef ;Alipour Vahid ;Aljunid Syed Mohamed ;Alkhayyat Motasem ;Cortesi Paolo Angelo ;Ferrero Simone ;Gallus Silvano ; ;Romoli Michele ; ;Traini EugenioViolante Francesco S.
- PublicationAnemia prevalence in women of reproductive age in low- and middle-income countries between 2000 and 2018
- PublicationMeasuring routine childhood vaccination coverage in 204 countries and territories, 1980-2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2020, Release 1
- PublicationGlobal, regional, and national burden of respiratory tract cancers and associated risk factors from 1990 to 2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019
- PublicationProblem-based learning for in-service training on breastfeeding in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
- PublicationGlobal, regional, and national progress towards Sustainable Development Goal 3.2 for neonatal and child health: all-cause and cause-specific mortality findings from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019