Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
- PublicationCOVID-19 lockdown beneficial effects on lung function in a cohort of cystic fibrosis patients
- PublicationSARS-CoV-2 infection in cystic fibrosis: A multicentre prospective study with a control group, Italy, February-July 2020
;Colombo C. ;Alicandro G. ;Dacco V. ;Gagliano V. ;Morlacchi L.C. ;Casciaro R. ;Pisi G. ;Francalanci M. ;Badolato R. ;Bignamini E. ;Messore B. ;Lucanto M.C. ;Leonetti G. ;Cipolli M.
- PublicationClinical course and risk factors for severe COVID-19 among Italian patients with cystic fibrosis: a study within the Italian Cystic Fibrosis Society
;Carla Colombo ;Marco Cipolli ;Valeria Daccò ;Paola Medino ;Federico Alghisi ;Maura Ambroni ;Raffaele Badolato ;Fiorella Battistini ;Elisabetta Bignamini ;Rosaria Casciaro ;Fabiana Ciciriello ;Mirella Collura ;Isabella Comello ;Michela Francalanci ;Francesca Ficili ;Anna Folino ;Salvatore Leonardi ;Giuseppina Leonetti ;Maria Cristina Lucanto ;Francesca Lucca ; ;Valeria Mencarini ;Barbara Messore ;Giovanna Pisi ;Giovanna Pizzamiglio ;Piercarlo Poli ;Valeria Raia ;Luca Riberi ;Mirco Ros ;Novella Rotolo ;Angela Sepe ;Giovanni Taccetti ;Pamela VitulloGianfranco Alicandro
- PublicationCardio-pulmonary function among children with mild or asymptomatic COVID-19 infection needing certification for return-to-play
- PublicationThings come in threes: A new complex allele and a novel deletion within the CFTR gene complicate an accurate diagnosis of cystic fibrosis